The unique way to discover our small and special country!
We are pleased to offer you our special program “Treasures of Israel”.
The offer is valid for the below operation dates only:
2013 – March 07, April 18, May 23 & 30, June, 13, July 18, August 01, October 03 & 17, November 14, December 12
2014 – January 09, February 13
Superior Class / Our offer is based on the following hotel accommodations or similar:
3 Overnights / Hotel Dan Panorama in Tel Aviv or similar.
1 Overnight / Kibbutz Lavi or similar accommodation category in Tiberias.
4 Overnights / Hotel Dan Panorama in Jerusalem, or similar.
- US $ 1,570 / Person
- Single supplement: US $ 731
- 3rd pax reduction: US $ 477
- Children under the age of 6 years old will not be able to participate in the tour.
- Child between 6 and 12 years old sharing parent’s room: 25% discount from adult rate.
- Supplement for 7 dinners: US $ 327 / Person.
Supplement / Reduction:
Operation Date / Supplement:
- July 18, 2013 – US $ 70 per person on package rate in DBL room and US$ 55 to the single supplement.
- Aug 01, 2013 – US $ 143 per person on package rate in a DBL room and US$ 134 to the single supplement.
Operation Date / Reduction:
- Dec 12, 2013, Jan 09, 2014 – US $ 124 per person on package rate in a DBL room and US$ 125 to the single supplement.
Our rate includes:
- Meeting & assistance on arrival and departure at Ben-Gurion Airport by Amiel representative.
- Arrival and departure transfer from to BGN and Jerusalem/Tel Aviv without a guide.
- Porterage at hotels.
- 8 overnights at the above mentioned hotels or similar.
- 7 days sightseeing as per your program below with English speaking tour guide.
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle as mentioned above.
- Meal arrangements: Bed & Breakfast, including full Israeli buffet breakfast at hotels daily and 1 dinner at Kibbutz hotel in Tiberias.
- Entrance fees as per program above.
Our rate excludes:
- Expenses of a personal nature.
- Meals throughout the entire tour other than mentioned.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel and restaurant staff.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
|Treasures of Israel|